[cells-gtk-devel] pulse

Andras Simon asimon at math.bme.hu
Mon Feb 7 16:08:24 UTC 2005

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Andras Simon wrote:

> Allegro (6.2/Linux) on the other hand will happily start to pulse, but
> will not stop, no matter what. I wonder if it's like this on Windows,
> too.

Actually, the same kludge (returning an integer instead of a boolean)
solves this. I.e., now I have

#-cmu
(ff-defun-callable :cdecl :int timeout-handler-callback
     ((data (* :int)))
   ;;(print (list :timeout-handler-callback data))
   (let* ((id (elti data 0))
          (r2 (gtk-global-callback-funcall id)))
     (trc t "timeout func really returning" r2)
     (if r2 1 0)))

in widgets.lisp and it seems to work for acl. (Don't know abot LW or
acl/windows.)