[cells-gtk-devel] Suggested patches

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Sat Feb 5 16:18:01 UTC 2005

Hi,

Attached is a patch file of suggested revisions. I don't have CVS rights yet.
I don't think you should apply these because there is also a new file
(conditions.lisp, the start of a condition taxonomy). The attachment is just
so you can see what I have in mind.

 These are mostly as discussed, regarding tree-view:

1) A new initarg :children-fn
2) :items-factory --> :print-fn
3) :items --> roots

3.1) In listbox, a subclass of tree-view, I added the initarg :items (since it
is called :roots in the superclass). I also wrote accessors for items that
call the roots accessors, so it would go through the def-c-output for root.
(Do I understand this stuff correctly?)

4) Some other stuff to clean up the loading. More to do here.
5) An attempt at dealing with the process usurping and error handling. The
error handling stuff needs work, and I should probably grab the mp
compatibility functions from the port library... and #-clisp it... Like I
say, this patch is just for discussion.

--
Best Regards,
- Peter

Peter Denno
National Institute of Standards and Technology,
Manufacturing System Integration Division,
100 Bureau Drive, Mail Stop 8264             Tel: +1 301-975-3595
Gaithersburg, MD, USA 20899-8264          FAX: +1 301-975-4694