[cells-devel] I almost forgot the most important audience...

Kenneth Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 23:54:13 UTC 2010

Kenneth Tilton wrote:
> http://github.com/kennytilton
>
> The mailing list stays here and will be used for all projects.
>
> The goal is uncertain. Either or both of:
>
>    Cello for the Mac (and even Linux)
>
>    qooxdoo+cells
>
> I will at least get the code for Cello and its subprojects onto github
> and accept patches that move them forward. I am more interested in the
> qooxdoo project, but if Cello et all go well I'll see that thru first.
>
> kt

And thennnnnn..... http://github.com/kennytilton/celtk

See the one Issue for deets on the crash (and it's a beaut, takes ACL
right out).

Just needs CFFI and of course Tcl/Tk. Now uses the latest CFFI release.

I suspect Mac OSX will be easy, and in fact methinks Frank Goenninger
already contribbed some code in/around the CFFI to load the library.

celtk varies from LTk by using the C FFI to Tcl/Tk and by being
Cells-driven. Upcoming additions will be Togl (OpenGL) and Snack (audio)
support.