[cells-devel] Cells on ABCL

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Tue May 26 06:47:32 UTC 2009

Has anyone got Cells to work on ABCL?

I've tried briefly (with Cells from CVS) and, with a couple minor
modifications to it and to abcl, I got it to compile and load (despite
the fact that CLOS & MOP are probably abcl's weakest point). Then I've
tried to run the tests, but the last form in cv-test-person-3 makes it
choke with:

Debugger invoked on condition of type TYPE-ERROR:
 The value NIL is not of type STRUCTURE-OBJECT.

Still, I've only spent a hour or so on this so far, and I'm pleased
with the results.
If anyone is interested, I'll keep you informed on my progress.

Cheers,
Alessio Stalla