[cells-devel] Cells & Clozure CL

Neil Baylis neil.baylis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 01:43:23 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Kenneth Tilton <kentilton at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unless you have pushed :allegro onto *features* you should not be hitting
> excl: usage (those are Franz "ex"tensions to "cl"). I think any you find can
> safely be zapped since they will be in debugging code only.

There are a couple of places where EXCL is referred to unconditionally. I
added tests for ccl and that made it happy.

> Hunh, surprised that MOP:: is there unfeatured. I am sure CCL has
> class-prototype somewhere, but ISTR it either is in the CL package so you
> can just delete the MOP:: or it is in... well, I'll let you find out:
> (apropos "CLASS-PROTOTYPE")
>
> Yes, ccl has class-prototype. I deleted the mop::, and got past that
hurdle. There were a couple more in a similar vein that I also fixed.
I got a compile error in fm-utilities.lisp compiling fm-find-one. CCL
complained about the declaration of dynamic-extent for 'matcher'. I added
ccl to the #-lispworks test, and it compiled OK. Whether that's important at
runtime, I don't know.

Anyway, it now loads without any errors.
Now to see if I can use it in my project.

Thanks for the help,

Neil Baylis

--
http://www.pixpopuli.com