[cells-devel] Cells & Clozure CL

Neil Baylis neil.baylis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 21:25:20 UTC 2009

I guess I have to assume nobody is using Cells with CCL. I'm attempting to
get it to work, but am a little out of my depth.

To begin with, I had to add a couple of conditionals for ccl to get past
initial errors.

Then: ,load-system cells

There is no package named "EXCL" .
   [Condition of type CCL::NO-SUCH-PACKAGE]

I don't know what EXCL is, but I'm offered a restart to treat it as a
nickname for
"COMMON-LISP-USER", so I choose that:

Reader error on #<BASIC-FILE-CHARACTER-INPUT-STREAM
("/Users/neil/.asdf-install-dir/site/cells/utils-kt/..."/7 ISO-8859-1)
#x8D1F7CE>, near position 921, within "    (mop::class-prot":
Reference to unknown package "MOP".
   [Condition of type CCL::SIMPLE-READER-ERROR]

<The above error is referring to line 36 of detritus.lisp>

Any advice about how to proceed would be welcomed. I think I ought to begin
by resolving the EXCL issue, but haven't had much luck finding such a
package.

Thanks,

Neil Baylis

[]