[cells-devel] [cello-devel] Where can I see the screenshots and obtain a copy of Cello?

Kenneth Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:18:10 UTC 2009

The only thing I ever do any more is commit my latest source back to
CVS. Frank Goenninger had a Cello make-over project going but I am not
sure he released anything (or got far enough to do so or something).

Web access: http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?root=cello

You can use CVS or just grab the tarball.

I have been astonished by reports of people managaing to get the whole
thing working unaided, so it is not impossible, just close to it. Not
that you would be unaided, just ask and we happy few Cellists will help.

I'll look around to see if I can find those screenshots.

kt