[cells-devel] bug in celtk

Kenneth Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:07:54 UTC 2009

I do not have that code over here. Maybe FG committed something. Maybe
if you can describe it better I can figure out what must be going on. I
am not aware of any problems at the core level, but then again I do not
have that code so maybe something new is going on.

kt

http://thelaughingstockatpngs.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Laughingstock/115923141782?ref=nf