[cells-devel] Cells: make-kid bypasses dependencies on kids of parent ?! SOLVED!

Frank Goenninger frgo at mac.com
Sat May 24 16:35:11 UTC 2008

Was a lisp image problem ... Had to restart my lisp session. Now
things are working. It wasn't a cells problem ...

Note: I changed the loop stuff into a simple (c? (length (^kids)))
because I have to count everythíng in there. Now a task can have a
task instance as a kid.

hmm - that makes a task tree or, in other words, a /program/ ! <g>
Cells is just beautiful. I even don't have to see what part of the
"program" has to be re-executed because the "program" or any content
(= variables) have been changed...

Frank