[cells-devel] not-to-be and owning slots

Ken Tilton kennytilton at optonline.net
Wed Apr 23 08:27:44 UTC 2008

Peter Hildebrandt wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 1:45 AM, Ken Tilton <kennytilton at optonline.net> wrote:
>
>> yep. I think I am seeing it myself. stay tuned.
>>
>> this is probably, btw, something about load-time vs compile-time, with me
>>propagating :ownings at compile-time and not getting those on a reload...
>>nope, just a total mess from the beginning, hairy rewrite underway.
>

> Great, thanks!  Btw, I updated the .asd and committed that to CVS.
> Will work on the test for not-to-be soon.

Great. The good news is that I accidentally started with a test case: I
was having yet another one of those errors I may have mentioned when a
math problem step holds the keyboard focus and I delete the problem. I
ended up tracing not-to-be and noticed what you had just reported (small
world) about not-to-be so took a break to fix that.

Focus problem went away. :)