[cells-devel] [openair] recv function ?!

Frank Goenninger frgo at mac.com
Mon Apr 14 18:56:39 UTC 2008

Andy,

I am currently trying to figure out why I don't get any update on my
browser of, if any, just once.
When looking at the recv function in openair.js I see:

function recv (data) {
     var response = eval("[" + data + "]");
     for(var i=0; i<data.length; i++) {
	eval(response[i]);
     }
}

Kind of weird to me... I'd understand if it read:

function recv (data) {
     var response = eval("[" + data + "]");
     for(var i=0; i<response.length; i++) {
	eval(response[i]);
     }
}

Andy, would you be so kind as to explain what you want to achieve ...
Many, many thanks!

Even more: I learned that JS goes into the for loop even if length is
0. So we might want to check or change the for loop...

Cheers -  Frank