[cells-devel] Re: [cells-gtk-devel] Re: Anything new for me to show off at ECLM 2008?

Andy Chambers achambers.home at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 11 11:22:00 UTC 2008

>  OK, don't make yourself crazy on my account. In fact, I already have
> Cells-gtk as I had it last running on my laptop, I might just leave it at
> that. I am going to try to get to Celtk, Cello, TripleCells (lite
> integration with an RDF triple-store), Cells-Gtk, and OpenAIR (the
> cells/ajax bit andy is doing). Whew!

Will they be recording this stuff?  I've seen you mention the
TripleCells stuff before and am intrigued.  Is it basically automatic
serialization of cells instances?  That would be the best database
ever!  You could define a lispy report language that had access to a
directory full of cells families.

--
ac