[cells-devel] Booyah!! openair off the ground

Andy Chambers achambers.home at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 5 12:50:03 UTC 2008

So I put kenny's code into master and made it work with the
hunchentoot server.  I changed the example a little so that it only
makes requests when focus is removed from the text box (hit tab or
click somewhere else in the window).

I just wanted to see it working before reading up on aserve's
webobjects and adding support for them so kenny can see this in
action.

Admittedly, it does seem a little buggy.  If the apropos-list is too
large, it seems to hang the server (although refreshing the page and
starting again is allowed because hunch just starts a new thread).

To try it for yourself...

If you haven't cloned the repo already...

$ git clone git://gitorious.org/hunchncells/mainline.git openair

...otherwise update your repo

$ git pull origin

...then after adusting your asdf locations accordingly...

(require :openair)
(start-server :port 8080)
(reload)

then point your browser to http://localhost:8080/apropos

type something into the text box and hit Tab.

--
Andy