[cells-devel] OpenAir: Where, what, how ? - I want it ...

Frank Goenninger frgo at mac.com
Thu Apr 3 20:36:18 UTC 2008

Gentlemen (hi Andy, hi Kenny) -

would like to try this (don't feel like going to bed yet, so ...). RIA
is what I need for my next bigger project: A Master Data Management
system for a semiconductor manufacturing company.

If we can do this with a RIA based on Lisp, Cells, etc I'd be very
excited to start in about 6 weeks with this project...

So - How, where, etc (I haven't been able to follow all the emails on
this one) Any short intro, what to install etc available?

Thanks for info.

Best,
   Frank