[cells-devel] How would you like 2 Million Sites linking to your ad ?

Blog at common-lisp.net Blog at common-lisp.net
Fri Jul 13 16:00:54 UTC 2007

Discover the power of the Blog Blaster!
Brandnew software revolutionizes the power of online advertising
-never seen before!- BRAND NEW FOR 2007!

How would you like 2 Million Sites linking to your ad ?

Weblog or blog population is exploding around the world,
resembling the growth of e-mail users in the 1990s.

Post your ads where people read them!

- What if you could place your ad on all these sites ?
Right, that would mean you would have millions of sites
linking to your ad - and my idea actually works.

I have developed a software that automatically places your ad on
millions of blogs.

You will receive thousands of targeted hits to your
website as Blog Blaster places your ad on blogs that
match your ad's category.

This method has never been released to the public before.
 Very few, if anyone has implemented this

For full details please read the attached .html file

Unsubscibe:
Please read the attached .txt file