[cells-devel] Cells Has Been Validated

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 01:43:53 UTC 2006

Actually I am just trying to trigger gmane picking up cells-devel.

Meanwhile, over on the SoC PyCells project they a feedfest started as
everyone tore the algorithm apart (and started their own version of Cells).
The group decided Cells was OK.

Oh, yeah. I finally fixed defclass. There is now an abbreviated defmodel,
DEFMD:

(defmd defmd-test (md-test-super)
    (aaa :cell nil :initform nil :initarg :aaa :accessor aaa) ;; defmd would
have written the same on just "aaa"
    (aa2 :documentation "hi mom") ;; expands into all-the-above
    bbb ;; same as aaa
    (ccc 42 :allocation :class) ;; if second arg is not slot def keyword, it
is an :initform.
    (ddd (c-in nil) :cell :ephemeral)
    :superx 42 ;; default-initarg
    (:documentation "as if!"))