[cells-devel] Re: Fwd: Re: web applications with Cells

GP lisper spambait at CloudDancer.com
Mon Jul 24 20:49:58 UTC 2006

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 19:41:58 +0200, <fgoenninger at prion.de> wrote:

>>> For me:
>>>
>>> ** server can't find http://www.prototype-window.xilinus.com/:
>>> NXDOMAIN
>>

> Nameserver problem.
>
> You on Linux? If so, do:
>
> $ nslookup www.prototype-window.xilinus.com
>
> and tell us what the output is.

You've read it (note the part about 'server').  The nameserver problem
is obviously that the domain NS are blocked from my location.  The
standard workaround is to post what IP address someone else obtains.

--
Reply-To email is ignored.