[cells-devel] Re: Lisp or Smalltalk for Specific Suicide Mission (er...Project)?

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jan 30 20:18:50 UTC 2005

Kenny Tilton wrote:

> Svein Ove Aas wrote:
>
>> Now, should I start nagging you to fix the links on c-l.net? :D

I compromised. I simply deleted all the dead links. (The linked-to stuff
seems to have disappeared from the Cells FTP area.) The new
"documentation" link simply redirects you to the old Cells page on
tilton-technology site.

Here is the revised page on c-l.net:

    http://common-lisp.net/project/cells/

I plan to write up some doc shortly and will link the c-l.net Cells page
to the latest draft version -- better yet, make it part of the CVS tree,
since the doc will involve a lot of source? Whatever I do, the news will
appear on cells-devel so folks know where to look.

Anyone interested in Cells should start tracking the cells-devel mailing
list and harrass me with questions and complaints as the doc develops.
This will make the process easier, actually.

Anyone not interested in signing up for cells-devel will eventually find
a link on the c-l.net/cells page telling them where to find the doc. I
am leaning towards the CVS thing, so it may be as simple as tracking the
Cells CVS repository.

Cells? Cello? Cells-Gtk?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/

"Doctor, I wrestled with reality for forty years, and I am happy to
state that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd