[cello-devel] Compiling

Kenneth Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Sat May 29 05:48:58 UTC 2010

Seth Burleigh wrote:
> Oh, ok. I was looking at that new project of yours, looks interesting,
> but I decided I needed something that was quite a bit quicker than a web
> app (fast, real time graphing and the  easy customizable widgets that i
> have heard cello is capable of is also a must).

Well I will be happy to help you get Cello going, because OpenGL is
certainly fast and also expressive enough for graphing, and I have had
no problem rolling arbitrary widgets from simple building blocks.

Did you find Cello on GitHub or common-lisp.net? What are your
development and delivery OSes?

kt