[cello-devel] Where can I see the screenshots and obtain a copy of Cello?

Frank Goenninger frgo at me.com
Fri Jul 10 19:47:25 UTC 2009

Am 10.07.2009 um 21:18 schrieb Kenneth Tilton:

| Frank Goenninger had a Cello make-over project going but I am not
| sure he released anything (or got far enough to do so or something).

Actually I am currently debugging a nasty OpenGL/FTGL font handling
issues with texture fonts and some race condition in the code. So,
still a huge amount of work to do, but slowly and steadily getting
there. Unfortunately I have won a rather large consulting project that
needs 150% of my time. The other 150% are divided between my family
and the Cello NX work ;-) Bottom line: It will take at least some
months until I get something out that's worth sharing...

Best,
   Frank

Adam Olsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to use Cello, but unfortunately the FTP url mentioned on the
> homepage leads to an empty directory
> (ftp://common-lisp.net/pub/project/cello/)
>
> Can anyone help me out here?

> 07/09/09 05:55:00

cello-devel site list
cello-devel at common-lisp.net