[cello-devel] cl-freetype: Depends on cl-rsrc - this I cannot find ...

Frank Goenninger frgo at me.com
Sat Jan 17 17:24:26 UTC 2009

Hi Kenny,

looooong time no hear - hope you made it well into 2009!

As I am starting a new project based on current CVS Cello sources I
stumbled upon a dependency on cl-rsrc. This is required by cl-freetype
which I haven't used so far... So, if you can spare a minute I'd like
to ask you to look if you can find that somewhere in your source trees
- TIA! (Tried to find it via Google and other search engines with no
luck) -

All the best

    Frank