[cello-devel] scrolling in da house

Frank Goenninger frank_goenninger at t-online.de
Sun Mar 28 21:44:38 UTC 2004

Hi Kenny,

does PortaCello3 include the porting bits of all the porters already? If
so I'd like to test that release to see if everything still works...

And yes, I'm already biting into the keyboard driven by expectations and
hope to really see that scroller stuff !!! Keep going!

Currently I'm playing with cells to bring up my first real app with it.
I don't want to let Thomas alone with his araneida + cells + db app ;-)

Regards,
  Frank