[cello-devel] Something wonderful...

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sun Mar 14 21:22:27 UTC 2004

...is about to happen, but I do not want to give it away. Hint: I got
into this because I decided the Cello web page needs an animated GIF,
not screen shots.

Right now I am shrinking the light panel demo to make the movie as small
as possible, and I will have to take care of the long-deferred problem
of memory leakage arising from all this FFI stuff, plus I have to
explore some options on my mysterious new feature, but hopefully tonight
I can ship out the stuff for the web page.

The funny thing is that I may have to ship the animated GIF in pieces or
assemble it with something other than ImageMagick, which did not
understand a couple of brief attempts to use the command-line convert
application to gen the ani-gif. But overall, I/M is itself something
wonderful.

More soon.

--
http://tilton-technology.com