[cello-devel] cello web page survey

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Fri Mar 12 00:03:08 UTC 2004

Ok, tonight is web page night (taking a break from getting my ass licked
by opengl vertex culling). I want to make the info as useful as possible
to folks, so I thought it might be fun to hear what interested you
enough in Cello to sign up for this list.

Meanwhile, can I get some guidance on how to create effective graphics
for a web page?

GIF? JPEG? Doesn't matter?

Dimensions? Suppose I want at least one shot to look good right in the
page, without forcing them to view it separately at full size?

thx, kt

--
http://tilton-technology.com