[cello-devel] [cells-devel] Re: [admin] new admin for cells/cello

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Mar 11 03:19:09 UTC 2004

 > Mario Mommer wrote:
 >
 > >I would like to recklessly seize the oportunity, and kindly urge you
 > >to write something in the webpages of these two projects.

I needed coffee and something easy to do, so I updated the Cells
homepage.  Kenny, lemme know what you think, and feel free to send me
a complete rewrite if you're so inclined.

Kenny Tilton writes:

 > Or maybe someone interested in Cells/Cello ican do this in their
 > sleep and will pitch in if I just produce the copy and, what?,
 > GIFs? JPEGs? and say how to splice them.

I'm not sure about my typing skills while asleep, but I can mark up
web pages with no cognitive effort.  If you want to send me the
content (plain text or rtf, and any images you want), I can web it all
up.