[cello-devel] Re: Cello

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 10 15:55:03 UTC 2004

jan wrote:

>Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com> writes:
>

>>Sounds like you have the bases covered. Let's see what Frank's
>>version #s are. Unfortunately my mail to him is bouncing, possibly
>>due to "mailbox full", so he may not see this for a while. He warned
>>me he would be out of reach till next weekend.
>>

>What Frank is running is probably irrelevant, I got freeglut running
>under LW yesterday so it's almost certainly a problem in lisp (either
>my code or an alien bug).

There ya go. Maybe can add a checkbox to the grid: Linux+LW. Then OS X
should fall into place (famous last words) for LW and ACL and with luck MCL.

>I'll try running the cut down Cello on LW. Is celloglut.zip (from the
>cells mailing list) the version I should try? My attempts at
>downloading dvx.ZIP keep failing at around 85% downloaded.

Hang on. I can shrink PortaCello2.zip to 340k just by yanking one huge
JPG, but I have to see if it is used in one of the demos (pretty sure it
is) and change if necessary. Gimme ten minutes.

kt

--
http://tilton-technology.com