Last minute Boston Lisp Meeting

Faré fare at tunes.org
Thu Mar 30 22:06:41 UTC 2017

The ETA given by Google keeps being pushed back, and I must cancel the
talk: I probably won't be there before 8. So I propose you all have a
Lispy dinner at the Indian Palace, and I meet you there when I can.
Please leave some message for the late-comers.

My sincere apologies for the trouble.

I should have left NYC hours earlier than I did :-( Or taken a train
or plane, instead of the road. Sigh.

Backwards compatible — If it's not backwards it's not compatible
        — Greg Newton <gregnewton at netscape.net>