Lisp Dinner this Thursday March 31st

Mason Loring Bliss mason at blisses.org
Wed Mar 30 18:01:27 UTC 2016

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 01:38:45PM -0400, Faré wrote:

> Last minute dinner for all Boston Lispers: Tomorrow Thursday March 31st,
> 1900.

I will come to the next one come Hell or high water, but yesterday was my
wife's due date and it seems unwise to be far from home just now. :)

We're consing, but also evidently late-binding.

--
The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig
to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which. - G. Orwell