[Boston-lisp] in town Aug 6th - 9th

Ben Hyde bhyde at pobox.com
Thu Jul 31 23:40:47 UTC 2014

On Jul 31, 2014, at 12:42 PM, Mason Loring Bliss <mason at blisses.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 11:48:00AM -0400, Ben Hyde wrote:
>> Great - I have made a reservation in my name "Hyde" for around a dozen on
>> Thrusday around 7pm. - ben
>
> I'd love to attend as well.

Presumably I can adjust the reservation.  12 people played the doodle.com game indicating they can come thursday night.

I'm embarrassed to notice I forgot to add Hoew :).

Mason would like to come.

Three more - Martin Caldwell, Jeff Reed, and Jonthan Smith - signaled a desire to come.

That would make 17 total.  So, I'll adjust the reservation.

Please tell me if you want in or out; so I can keep adjusting as the day approaches.

 - ben