Upcoming meetings?

Alex Plotnick shrike at netaxs.com
Fri Oct 11 16:57:01 UTC 2013

At or around Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:23:14 -0400, Matt Lee said:

> I'm wondering if there are any upcoming meetings?

Dissertation work has been consuming all of my free cycles, causing me
to be sadly negligent in my duties as organizer over the past few months.
I do have a few possibilities in the queue for speakers, but I doubt
that any of them will materialize for this month. If anyone on the list
would like to do a talk anytime soon, or knows anyone that would, please
let me know.

We had previously discussed meeting at regular intervals regardless of
speakers, and I think that's still a good idea. I suggest that we at
least meet for dinner sometime soon; how does next Thursday (17 October)
at Mary Chung's sound?

	-- Alex