Get-together this week?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue May 7 13:37:59 UTC 2013

I'm in NYC this week, but I hope you'll have plenty of fun without me!

CBC is noisy, but has the advantage of beer.

If you're looking for a good yet affordable restaurant in the future,
there's Rangzen Tibetan in Central Square. My favorite Indian is
Punjabi Dhaba, but it's off the tracks and might only hold a smaller
group. In Central Square, India Pavillion has good reviews and might
have more space, but is somewhat more expensive. Cheap and good Indian
in Central Square is Dosa Factory, but there again, space is tight —
or if the weather is good, you could find a place outside — something
to try in the summer?

Wishing without work is like fishing without bait.
        — Frank Tyger