[boston-lisp] Boston Lisp March Meeting

Daniel Herring dherring at tentpost.com
Thu Mar 1 03:03:28 UTC 2012

Status update:  I told CBC to expect 12-15 people tomorrow, but its not
too late to come.

I had 11 confirmations (a couple are iffy due to the weather), and we'd be
happy to have more.

The CBC would like a specific number as soon as possible; I'll give them
an update some time tomorrow.  If I don't hear from anybody else by then,
we'll get a table for 12.  We can probably squeeze in an extra seat or two
if you just show up at the door.

The reservation is under my first name (Daniel).  If you get there a bit
early or I'm a bit late, then feel free to impersonate me.  If you get
there a lot early, its probably best to look for others at the bar.

Later,
Daniel