[boston-lisp] Boston Lisp Meeting: 2012-07-24 lightning talks and dinner

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:37:42 UTC 2012

Also, on Thursday, August 30th 2012 we'll have Eli Barzilay present on
Hygienic Macros for Beginners and Power Users. [Pavel, can we book the
Star room that evening?]

Finally, you may have seen that the deadline for submissions at
ILC'2012 has been moved back about three weeks. I hope you contribute
something and/or we meet in Kyoto! [I'm submitting an article on
lisp-interface-library.]
   http://international-lisp-conference.org/2012/index.html

Every country has an army, either its own or a foreign one.