[boston-lisp] You're invited to my Birthday Party!

Faré fare at tunes.org
Sun Nov 15 00:50:16 UTC 2009

Dear Friends,

while I'm waiting for confirmation of our room at NEU to announce the
next Boston Lisp Meeting where Sam TH will talk on Monday December
14th about Typed Scheme, it is my pleasure to invite you to Lauren's
and my late house-warming party
and my early birthday party.

The party will take place next Saturday November 21st 2009, from 2pm
to 10pm, at 112 Thorndike St #2, Cambridge MA 02414.

The nearest T station is Lechmere (Green line) but Kendall Sq/MIT (Red
line) is not far.

Phone: 617 595 2601

Sorry for a late notice. Please RSVP with number of guests who come
with you (and approximate hours if you know them).

http://fare.livejournal.com/149005.html

If you add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/fahree you can RSVP
on the event page at
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=176953524409

The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age
brings wisdom.  -- H.L. Mencken