[boston-lisp] Reminder to RSVP for next week's meeting

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:42:19 UTC 2008

Note that registration is optional. Planned order will be Thai food.
We will additionally order pizza at the last minute for people who
come unannounced (or you can register and tell us you prefer pizza,
and/or specify vegetarian preference, etc.).

And yes, please note the location.

Can anyone squash this butterfly in Tokyo? I'm sick with its flapping wings
changing the outcome of my life.