[boston-lisp] Monthly Boston Lisp Meetings

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 01:33:10 UTC 2008

Regarding Meetings, I would like to find (please send me personal email)

* co-organizers, to make sure these meetings will be well-organized
and keep running even when I won't be there to organize. Please send
me mail and/or come meet me on March 3 at 6pm at the CBC.

* feedback from potential participants - I want to know how many
people I should reserve room and/or catering for (if I find sponsors).

* ideas for talks - you have something to say, or someone you know
around Boston has great ideas that you would like to hear - tell me.

* possibly a web developer (preferably using some Lisp platform) to
host a site, blog, mailing-lists, etc.

NB: I've updated my call for speakers, participants and sponsors at
   http://fare.livejournal.com/120393.html

You may easily play a joke on a man who likes to argue -- agree with him.
                -- Edgar Waston Howe