[boston-lisp] meeting date march 3

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:56:00 UTC 2008

Like Zach, I don't think it's a good idea to merge these very
different meetings.

I am not going to change the March 3 meeting. Since the Lisp event is
at 1800 and the Grey Thumb event at 1900 not too far away, those who
want to attend both can.

However, it might be nice indeed to actively avoid clashes between
such events in the future. I'd have to discuss that with the Grey
Thumb organizers. Since we haven't announced anything solid for April
7, it's still time to move that date. Thanks for the tip.

To do evil a human being must first of all believe that
what he's doing is good. -- Alexander Solzhenitsyn