[Bordeaux-threads-devel] join-thread in allegro

Kiyoshi Mizumaru kiyoshi.mizumaru at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:03:47 UTC 2012

I'm afraid that I should have mentioned it in previous mail that
incorrect arguments are passed to make-lock function in b03b582.

(defvar *thread-join-lock* (make-lock :name "Bordeaux threads join lock"))

The line should be

(defvar *thread-join-lock* (make-lock "Bordeaux threads join lock*))
--
Kiyoshi Mizumaru <kiyoshi.mizumaru at gmail.com>