[Bordeaux-threads-devel] Fwd: join-thread in allegro

Kiyoshi Mizumaru kiyoshi.mizumaru at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 05:05:40 UTC 2012

I've forgot to send this to the list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kiyoshi Mizumaru <kiyoshi.mizumaru at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Bordeaux-threads-devel] join-thread in allegro
To: Stelian Ionescu <sionescu at cddr.org>

I think it's good idea to solve this without defining a new process class.
But in b03b582, make-lock, with-lock-held and current-thread are used
prior to be
defined, and lead to compile error.

Moving the "Thread creation" section solved this and works as expected:
https://bitbucket.org/kmizumar/bordeaux-threads/changeset/02cc8c9b4ce7

Kiyoshi
--
Kiyoshi Mizumaru <kiyoshi.mizumaru at gmail.com>