[Bordeaux-threads-devel] join-thread in allegro

Kiyoshi Mizumaru kiyoshi.mizumaru at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:35:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

Even though the api documentation doesn't mention it, I've found that
join-thread is expected to have a value of the thread's function in some
lisp implementations.

(asdf:test-system :sqlite) always fails in concurrent access test since
it checks return values of join-thread and join-thread's value is nil in
current implementation for Allegro CL.  The followings are changes I've made
to correct this problem, so please have a look at it.

https://bitbucket.org/kmizumar/bordeaux-threads/changeset/5de529f36b92
https://bitbucket.org/kmizumar/bordeaux-threads/changeset/549bbcdcf794

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor English, I'm still learning it.

Kiyoshi
--
Kiyoshi Mizumaru <kiyoshi.mizumaru at gmail.com>