[Bordeaux-threads-devel] Basically, I suck (LW patch)

Stelian Ionescu sionescu at cddr.org
Mon Aug 10 22:26:39 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-08-01 at 18:46 -0500, Matt Lamari wrote:
> I'm still around if anyone needs support on the functions I've added.

I've cleaned up the code a little(attached as patch against the darcs
repository), however, before merging I need you to split condition-wait
in at least 3-4 separate functions because it's way too big(two
screenfuls here). When you're done, please send a unified diff done
against the darcs repository.

--
Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix
http://common-lisp.net/project/iolib