[armedbear-devel] bug in FASL loader

Blake McBride blake at mcbride.name
Tue Jul 24 00:56:22 UTC 2012

Wow, I get some really weird stuff testing this with the latest trunk as
follows.  (I put his code in a file named yyy.lisp.  I did not compile it.
 There is no yyy.fasl)

Blake-Mac-17:tmp blake$ abcl
Armed Bear Common Lisp 1.1.0-dev-svn-14015
Java 1.6.0_33 Apple Inc.
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
Low-level initialization completed in 0.369 seconds.
Startup completed in 1.371 seconds.
Type ":help" for a list of available commands.
CL-USER(1): (load "yyy.lisp")
CL-USER(2): (foo-bar-rb)
(foo-bar '(foo))

Maximum error depth exceeded (11 nested errors) with 'FASL version
mismatch; found '57' but expected '39' in with-standard-io-syntax'.
CL-USER(3):

I don't get the whole FASL stuff.

Blake