[anaphora-devel] Re: [admin] anaphora-devel vs cffi-devel confusion

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:45:41 UTC 2006

[+anaphora-devel]

On 2/2/06, Nikodemus Siivola <nikodemus at random-state.net> wrote:
> There seems to be some sort of confusion with the cffi and anaphora
> mailing lists: I get the cffi emails with a subject line starting
> "[anaphora-devel]", and I'm also getting subscription notifications
> for cffi-devel as if they were for anaphora-devel.

Are you still seeing this?  I believe I took care of this issue two
days ago.  Here's the problem: one of the times clnet went down hard
some of the Mailman configfiles were corrupted.  I think probably due
to a corrupted swap partition but I'm not sure.  At any rate, weird
things like this (one list "morphing" into another) happened to a
dusin or so lists.  It should be fine now though, please let me know
if cffi-devel is still receiving mail for anaphora-devel or vica
versa.

Thanks,
Erik.