[anaphora-devel] Billing Update MYKLV8

WA0JVF at aol.com WA0JVF at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 17:23:53 UTC 2004

 (WA0JVF at aol.com) on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 at 15:23:53

: Dear eBay User,
During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify your current information. Either your information has changed or it is incomplete.
Please update and verify your information by signing in your account below :
If the account information is not updated to current information within 5 days then, your access to bid or buy on eBay will be restricted.
go to this link below:
http:\\r.aol.com\cgi\redir-complex?url=http://get-me.to/billingupdate5

***Please Do Not Reply To This E-Mail As You Will Not Receive A Response***
http:\\r.aol.com\cgi\redir-complex?url=http://get-me.to/billingupdate5

Thank you
Accounts Managent