[zip-devel] zip for ccl (openmcl, clozure lisp, etc.) for Windows

Mark H. David mhd at expressivedatabase.com
Fri Jun 10 01:23:25 UTC 2011

I find that (zip  "xx.zip" "*") does something reasonable, and expected, on SBCL/Windows.
It includes every file and directory to all levels in xx.zip.
On CCL, it writes a blank zip file.
This probably corresponds to similar differences between (directory "*") output on SBCL vs. CCL.
Is anyone working on this? If not, can I get a workaround?
Meanwhile, if I want to volunteer to fix this, can someone provide guidance on approach?
Thanks,
Mark