[xcvb-devel] First release of XCVB

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 17:06:32 UTC 2008

I'm glad to announce the first public release of XCVB.

After a week or so of hacking, I could add a rough user interface to
sbrody's working prototype, and am including an example of how I could
successfully migrate exscribe from ASDF and compile it with XCVB
(after I wrapped an eval-when around exscribe's macros.lisp).

It's all in the git repo. Very rough. Don't expect great error
messages. No support for anything but the basics. But at least, it's
there and it works (in simple cases).

Only tested with SBCL and CFASLs so far.

The naturalistic fallacy: "if it's natural, it's good."
The anti-naturalistic fallacy: "if it's natural, it's bad."
The a-naturalistic fallacy: "nature has no relationship to good and bad."