[vial-devel] Re: vial, ncurses-cffi

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 15:58:28 UTC 2006

I already ran make in the ncurses-cffi
directory, but it seems that it's not the point...
running make i get the ncurses.lisp and ncurses-cffi.lisp files, but loading
with asdf
says that thing anyway... I also tried to compile the lisp files manually,
and reload
with asdf but I just get the same error. Is it possible that it's a problem
with
common lisp controller?