[hunchentoot-devel] taskmaster-request-count

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 05:27:53 UTC 2012

>> 2- If so, can you fix packages.lisp?
>
> I can, but why don't you send me a patch?

Patch attached. Do you prefer mail or github pull requests?

>> 3- While I'm at it, are you interested by a patch to compile
>> hunchentoot in parallel with xcvb?
>
> No, I am not interested as I am not using xcvb, but if anyone else is,
> I am going to accept it anyway.

That would be great! Let me first double check that it's still working
after the latest merge...

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are
invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful — just stupid.)
        — Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"