[hunchentoot-devel] Server Side Includes

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:15:23 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Patrick May <patrick.may at mac.com> wrote:
>         Thanks, I'll check it out.  I'm already using Hunchentoot, CL-WHO, and Drakma -- I might as well complete the set.  ;-)
>
>         Is SSI something that you think Hunchentoot should support?  If so, I could spare a few hours here and there to look into adding it.

I'm not sure if an SSI implementation would actually benefit from
being integrated into Hunchentoot - As far as I understand (from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Side_Includes), SSI might as well
be implemented as an add-on feature.  Keeping it in a separate package
would have the advantage that it would not be constrained by
Hunchentoot's style of implementation and documentation.

If you need it, just implement it and if there is a good reason to
make it part of Hunchentoot, let's discuss.

-Hans