[hunchentoot-devel] edicl & Quicklisp - formal release tarballs or production-ready master branches?

Sebastian Tennant sebyte at smolny.plus.com
Fri Sep 9 17:49:27 UTC 2011

Quoth Hans Hübner <hans.huebner at gmail.com>:
> Sorry for the delay.

No problem.

> I will switch to git-flow in the future,

Oh good.  I haven't actually used it myself yet but it made a lot of sense to
me when I first read about it, so I thought I'd suggest it here.

> but that will take a little while.

No problem.

> I would like to make a [hunchentoot] release in the not so far future as
> [the] git repository has a number of improvements and bug fixes, but I still
> have not found the time to make a basic file system to go with the
> release. Any volunteers?

I'd be happy to help, if I can.

Could you provide a little more detail about what you'd like the volunteer to
actually do and if I think it's something I have the time and skills for, I'll
I'll contact you off-list.

Incidentally, the library I'd actually like to see updated soonest is cl-who as
the version in Quicklisp doesn't include support for HTML5.

Perhaps I could assist with 'releasing' an updated version of cl-who as a
warm-up to assisting you with a hunchentoot release?

Sebastian
--
Emacs' AlsaPlayer - Music Without Jolts
Lightweight, full-featured and mindful of your idyllic happiness.